Safety is important at Composites One. Our quantified Safety Incentive Programs are tied to performance, accountability, and behaviors and serve to motivate our employees to always act with safety and compliance in mind.
Ourdedication to safetyis not only evident in our performance but has also been recognized by various safety organizations.
- Since 2002, Composites One has been recognized every year by Great West Insurance receiving the Platinum Award for Safety 15 of the last 16 years.
- We have won multiple awards from the National Safety Council and have had consistently low workers comp claims throughout the years.
- Our OOS violations have been below 3 percent since 2007.
- Plus, our DOT Out of Service rates for Vehicle, Driver, and Hazmat categories have been consistently below that of our competitors. With 99 trucks logging over 3.85 million miles, Composites One is proud to have such outstanding safety performance.
Composites One has achieved certification to the AS9120:B standard, including ISO 9001:2015, at several locations including: Monessen, PA; Lenexa, KS; Salt Lake City, UT; and Santa Fe Springs, CA. Our corporate office in Arlington Heights, IL, is certified as a support location. This assessment was performed in accordance with the requirements of AS9104/1:2012 by Eagle Registrations Inc. We are audited annually by the registrar to ensure that we maintain our certification and identify areas in need of improvement within our Quality Management System. This allows us to recognize our need for continual progress as we keep our system adequate and up-to-date.
In This Section
- Composites One Forms Alliance with 3M Aerospace to Distribute Film Adhesives and Primers to Aerospace Market
Have questions?Contact Us.